Absolutely Business may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Absolutely Business website.
The term Absolutely Business or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Sunnyside, Winston Avenue, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 3NN, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided, and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, branding and images contained on each page. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. If you visit any website via a link on this website, you do so at your own risk. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its content are copyright to Absolutely Business, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.