Creating the future of your business starts with clarifying your vision, then forming a clear, structured plan to achieve it.
OBJECTIVES: The executive team to work together to create your shared vision and strategic plan, and to be inspired and committed to making it reality.
"Despite building a successful global business, we had not done any 'proper' strategic planning before. This has opened our eyes, not only to help us face and resolve challenges in advance but also to identify potential opportunities for our business that would otherwise have been missed."
Founder CEO, Global Executive Search Business
• Prior individual preparation to be presented and shared.
• Definition of your future focus, values, differentiators and standards, and how these will be evident throughout your business.
• Debate and agreement on concepts to be implemented, including values, employer brand, differentiation, pricing, sales, marketing, services, quality, and finance.
• Creation of the skeleton plan, and commitment to complete it as one team over the coming weeks.
This programme is designed to enable you to work as a leader/manager with focus, confidence and conviction.
OBJECTIVES: Our five key foundation concepts, our building blocks, will give you a solid foundation to help you have high impact as a leader/manager and to achieve your ambitious business goals.
"We've built long term trust with Denise; she understands who we are and what we are trying to achieve. Our investment in her leadership and management development and framework has been great value, a 10-fold pay off for us.
She is fantastic at getting the best out of people and getting them to work together. I would not hesitate to recommend her if you are serious about embedding leadership practices and ensuring your people are well taken care of for the future you want to get to."
Michelle Mellor, CEO of The Cummins Mellor Family of Businesses.
• Have a full appreciation of the role of the leader/manager, including strategic thinking, essential example-setting and behaviours.
• Understand how to build high performance teams, from the essential right team fit, to complete self-sufficiency.
• Know how to tailor support and development for your people throughout their career journey with you.
• Be confident in identifying and implementing performance management process assets and techniques.
• Appreciate the importance of effective time and resource management.
This advanced programme covers the skills needed to build ‘sapling’ business relationships into ‘oaks’.
OBJECTIVES: We aim to empower you to enhance your strategic thinking and business development capability, to identify and achieve ambitious sales goals and objectives. And we will introduce you to simple yet highly effective diagnostics and tools that can greatly enhance the value of your client base.
"I loved how powerful the strategic sales sessions were. It was a real eye-opener for the team and a catalyst for change which will allow us to shift our focus to deeply consultative selling at a higher level. Our people loved the concepts, especially 'loving' our clients and 'squeezing the lemon' - they have not stopped talking about it!"
Managing Director, Specialist Recruitment Business
• The business case for strategic client management.
• The true value of developing sustainable business relationships.
• Why business-to-business relationships break down.
• The strategic approach.
• How to avoid 'average' businesses growth.
• 'Lemon-squeezing' and 'sticking to the knitting'.
• Practical approach and application.
The most effective sales people do not seem to be selling at all – when that is in fact exactly what they ARE doing. Having a natural conversation is what consultative selling is all about.
OBJECTIVES: We will illustrate: how to fluently articulate the features of your services and products, in relation to your clients’ needs, as benefits to them in their reality; our consultative sales technique for you to adapt to your style for use in face to face meetings and telemarketing calls; techniques to minimise objections and requests for price reductions; and the value of essential sales process assets to maximise effectiveness.
"The skills Denise taught me 10 years ago still hold true today: her guidance then on how to be a Recruiter and how to sell without really selling has stayed with me over the years. I recently re-engaged Denise as a coach and trainer for my business and my team found her energy and style inspiring. I wouldn't be doing what I do without the training and coaching she gave me all those years ago. Denise is truly brilliant, and I would recommend her to any business that wants to improve the way they engage with their clients and candidates to build long lasting business relationships."
Alister Jenkins, Managing Director, Jenkins Associates
• Background and basics, including attitude and motivation, understanding your clients and competition, and fluently articulating benefits and solutions.
• The consultative selling technique, plus methods of objection handling, negotiation and closing.
• Using the consultative technique in initial client meetings and telemarketing.
• Essential self-management and use of process assets for personal and business growth.
The most effective and successful recruiters are consultative in their approach and recognised for exceptional quality of service, resulting in enhanced brand awareness and superior results.
OBJECTIVES: We will share how to gain a deep understanding of clients, candidates, the organisations you deal with, and the roles you work on. This will form the basis of enabling you to add value in every aspect of the process, creating the best client and candidate experience, and significantly enhancing your personal brand, business brand, and results.
"Of most value in particular were: process asset templates that can be used across the team to ensure that everyone is on the same page, and used for training purposes in the future; sessions on selling the benefits to individual needs; the reference check sell back session. The team is already more confident in their job, and are improving the candidate experience and selling of candidates to account managers, and streamlining each part of the candidate journey due to time being spent getting the right information. On top of all that, people that never saw themselves as anything but support staff seem proud to be more commercially aware, and part of the sales process, especially during reference calls, and interviews."
Team Leader, Specialist Recruitment Business
• Managing candidates, including building candidate pools, pre-qualification, and the candidate registration meeting.
• Managing jobs, including taking comprehensive job and person specifications and avoiding common mistakes.
• Managing interviews, presenting shortlists, and client and candidate prep and debriefing.
• Managing offers and counter offers, negotiation, closing and adding value for unsuccessful candidates.
• Managing quality, utilising process assets for superior customer satisfaction, and self-management for enhanced performance and job satisfaction.
Customer care is a strong business differentiator that can underpin a cohesive working environment that is genuinely committed to service. When applied inside the organisation too, it can help create an exceptional employer brand and enviable performance levels.
OBJECTIVES: We will share how to create and communicate your vision for excellent customer care that can set you head and shoulders above your competition, and secure buy-in from all stakeholders.
"It was really useful getting to know each other more by hearing our DiSC profiles, motivators, learning styles and team preferences. I think this brought the team together and was great because we realised how to communicate and use empathy in conversations with different types of people. The refresher session on providing open and empathetic feedback was great too.
Now we know ourselves better, we can apply all this to our external customers too; we were also able to put ourselves in customers' shoes as to why they may be frustrated and I now get that everyone works/thinks in different ways. I will definitely stop judging people by the way they come across on the phone - there may be a good reason."
Recruiter, Specialist Recruitment Business
• What great customer care looks like in your organisation, and ‘wow factor’ customer care behaviours.
• What customers want, what they need and how they impact on the success of organisations.
• Customer care mistakes and how to avoid them.
• Understanding people and how to create empathetic relationships.
• Negotiating with confidence for ‘win-win’ outcomes, plus techniques for resolving complaints.
• Measuring customer care success.
Virtually all businesses train and develop their staff, and delivery is rarely limited to ‘professional’ trainers or those with formal training in this area.
Sharing and utilising know-how is important for sustainable organisational growth, so leadership teams and subject experts need to pass on their knowledge and skills to others within the business.
OBJECTIVES: Whether you are a line manager or part of an in-house training team, this highly interactive programme will empower you to enhance your training and development skills, and to design and deliver the most effective courses (and other learning formats) for your people.
"The workshop was very enjoyable and thought-provoking. We all experienced both the trainer and learner roles. T-Grow was such a useful coaching method for all of us, and we will definitely use it to embed the training we start to give our new hires, and in general to monitor commitments and timescales with our current teams. Denise was really engaging and made sure that all the personalities in the room were given space and acknowledged."
A team of senior leaders and recruiters, planning to use in-house training, coaching and mentoring as a key employer brand differentiator
• Learning and development basics, including creating a learning culture, the learning cycle and feedback.
• How to design and structure courses and programmes.
• The role of the trainer and coach.
• How to deliver learning solutions with authority balanced with demonstrably high Emotional Intelligence levels.
• Understanding people, adapting to different personalities, motivation factors and styles.
• How to measure training ROI.