Being an effective manager rarely happens overnight. Rather, it starts with gaining a full appreciation of the role itself and then learning and applying key, relevant skills that enable you to truly maximise the potential in you and your team. These skills are covered on this programme.
This programme is designed to enable you to work, as a manager, with focus, confidence and conviction. Our aim is to give you a solid foundation for your managerial career, to enable you to build and sustain high performance teams that help you to achieve your management goals and business goals. Our purpose is not to promote the latest ‘theory’, but to share with you the practical methods, ideas and techniques, which are highly relevant and used by successful managers today.
During the programme, you will be introduced and guided through five key management foundation concepts, which we refer to as our ‘management building blocks’. Consistent implementation of these concepts will help you to unleash your management potential!
This is a 3 – 4-day programme and can be run consecutively over 1 week or 1 day per week:
- Have a full appreciation of the role of the manager, including essential example-setting and behaviours, how to balance different management priorities and how to remain focused.
- Know how to support and develop your team members on their career journey, from induction and throughout the whole learning cycle.
- Be confident in identifying and implementing performance management process assets and techniques.
- Understand how to build high performance teams, from getting the right team fit initially, to full self-sufficiency.
- Appreciate the importance of effective time and resource management, including the need to prioritise and plan.
- Have some creative ideas to enable you to gain a great return on your investment (ROI) in this programme!