For a business to create and retain a truly competitive edge, it requires all employees to be aligned not only with the vision, but also with the values and behaviours conducive to creating a high performing team environment.
When this is right, all customers, both internal and external, are happily engaged, and companies with this type of culture create a loyalty and following that can enable them to achieve an exceptional employer brand and enviable performance levels.
Work with us to explore how to enhance and develop customer care and customer management skills within your organisation and to create a cohesive working environment that underpins effectiveness and sustainability through a culture of genuine commitment to service.
This is a 2- or 3-day programme and can be run consecutively over 2 or 3 days (recommended) or 1 day per week:
- Create and communicate your vision for excellent customer care, securing buy-in and engagement from everyone who needs to be involved.
- Know how to adapt your outlook and personal behaviour, and to take into account others’ desires, fears and motivations, to positively influence all types of customers.
- Understand how to recognise what different people value – and to provide them with what they desire for a win-win basis, resulting in enhanced teamwork, improved service levels and increased effectiveness for your organisation.
- Learn how to create a culture of empathy and to build genuine sustainable partnerships on a foundation of mutual appreciation and trust.
- Have some creative ideas to enable you to gain a great return on your investment (ROI) in this programme!