Virtually every company utilises training and development for their staff, and delivery is rarely limited to ‘professional’ trainers or those with formal training in this area.
Sharing knowledge is the key to achieving sustainable organisational growth and success, and, to this end, line managers, supervisors, subject experts and specialists need to pass on knowledge and skills to others in the organisation.
Whether you are a manager responsible for developing your team, an HR professional wanting to improve your ability in delivering key messages, or part of an in-house training team, this highly interactive programme will empower you to design and deliver the most effective courses (and learning in other formats) to enable you to maximise the potential in your people.
This is a 2-day programme and can be run consecutively or 1 day per week over 2 weeks:
- Have a full appreciation of the fundamentals of learning and flexing styles, in order to create an authentic learning organisation that in turn creates high performing teams.
- Know how to design effective courses and programmes that are suitable for different types of people, taking into account varying levels of experience, personalities, motivations and needs.
- Understand the trainer’s multi-faceted role and ensure that essential behind the scenes organisation and infrastructure run without a hitch.
- Be confident in your personal effectiveness as a trainer and developer of people, including clear, confident, fun and engaging delivery.
- Know how to handle occasional conflict.
- Have some creative ideas to enable you to gain a great return on your investment (ROI) in this programme – and your own!