The most effective sales people do not seem to be selling at all – when that is in fact exactly what they ARE doing. Having a natural conversation is what consultative selling is all about.
This style works so well because the majority of clients don’t want to be ‘sold at’; instead they want to speak with potential partners and suppliers that understand them and are able to add value to their organisations.
So, in consultative sales, real success is not about short-term, transactional results; it’s about building long-term, mutually-beneficial business relationships that can be nurtured, valued and developed for years.
This course covers the skills needed to begin those relationships.
This is a 2 day programme and can be run consecutively (recommended) or 1 day per week over 2 weeks:
- Appreciate your positioning in comparison with your competition.
- Fluently articulate the features of your services and products, in relation to your clients’ needs, as benefits to them in their reality.
- Adapt the consultative sales technique to your own personality and style for use in face to face meetings and telemarketing calls.
- Minimise the chances of objections and requests for price reductions.
- Appreciate and value essential sales process assets to maximise effectiveness.
- Have some creative ideas to enable you to gain a great return on your investment (ROI) in this programme!