Overview: The most effective and successful recruitment consultants are, without doubt, able to skilfully, carefully and closely manage the essential elements of the recruitment process.
These are: candidates, clients, jobs, offers, quality.
By doing this, they are able to significantly differentiate themselves. And, because this vital skill set is often forgotten or diluted by many, when applied properly, this can mean the difference between mediocre and exceptional quality of service. This in turn leads to enhanced brand awareness and superior results for the benefit of you, your clients and candidates alike.
These skills can be learnt and mastered through the techniques and skills covered on this course.
Please contact us for full programme details.
Objectives: This is a 2 day programme and can be run consecutively (recommended) or 1 day per week over 2 weeks:
1. Fully understand your candidates from the very beginning of the relationship, enabling you to build trust, enhance positive perception, and limit potential problems
2. Know how to influence clients to work with you on a consultative basis, when working on their jobs, and how to ensure that you have all the knowledge, both official and unofficial for you to exceed expectations and enhance sales as a result
3. Control the end-to-end process, to ensure the best results for your customers and get a consistently good return on your time investment
4. Demonstrate your care for quality, through robust quality assurance processes
5. Have some creative ideas to enable you to gain a great return on your investment (ROI) in this programme!
- Managing candidates: Recruitment fundamentals; The need to properly hear and listen; Sourcing candidates and building the candidate pool; Registration pre-qualification; Setting up the registration; The candidate registration meeting; Early stage counter offer management; Gaining high influence; Referencing
Managing jobs: Taking comprehensive job and person specs; Job order elements; Job-taking tips; Sourcing for the role; Marketing roles to candidates; Common mistakes; Essential CV commentaries; Presenting the shortlist
- Managing interviews: Preparing candidates; Preparing clients; Debriefing candidates; Debriefing clients
Managing offers and counter offers: Negotiating and closing; Adding value for unsuccessful candidates; Next stage counter offer management; Resignation debrief; Essential notice period contact; Invoicing
Who should attend: Those new to commercial recruitment, those in need of a refresher on the essential processes and/or who want to perfect their skills, and line managers who support commercial recruiters in their roles.